Hyabak Dry Eye Drops
Preservative-free Sodium Hyaluronate dry eye drops that provide a hydrating and lubricating solution for eyes and contact lenses, clinically proven to relieve symptoms of dryness and grittiness.
Hyabak contains 0.15% Sodium Hyaluronate, an effective moisturiser found in nature which is also able to mimic the behaviour of natural tears1. As a consequence, Hyabak drops provide long lasting relief from eye discomfort and dryness. The viscosity is chosen to also match natural tears so there is no stickiness or blurriness after applying the drops.
Hyabak comes in a multi-dose bottle or in single unit doses – both are free from preservatives and phosphates.
The unique multi-dose bottle is patented by Thea – the ABAK bottle system. It delivers a consistent drop size each time, and there are precisely 300 drops in every bottle. The ABAK system keeps the contents of the bottle free from microbial contamination for 3 months, and is a soft shell bottle, making it easy to aim and squeeze.
Hyabak is a hypotonic formulation (low osmolarity) which means it particularly addresses the chemistry imbalance of the tear film in chronic dry eye and is better at soothing symptoms.
The Hyabak Range includes Hyabak 10ml, Hyabak unit doses (30) and Hyabak Caps.
Hyabak® features and benefits:
• Hydrates and lubricates the eye’s surface
• Clinically proven to relive signs and symptoms of dry eyes
• Unique bottle system means NO preservatives
• Can be used for up to 3 months from opening
• Hypotonic formulation for effective relief
• Can be used before, during and after wearing all types of contact lenses
1 Purslow, C. Acta Ophthalmologica (2014); 92: s253
- Date 9th December 2016
- Tags Dry Eye, Eye care products, Eye drops, Spectrum Thea