Xailin Night Preservative-free lubricating ointment
Xailin Night is a preservative-free lubricating ointment for night-time relief of dry eye sensations. Xailin night is presented as a multidose eye ointment tube.
- Many dry eye patients need night-time protection of the corneal tissue due to reduced tear production and evaporation of the aqueous layer
- Regular administration of artificial tears overnight is impractical
- Soothing night-time relief for intensely irritated dry eyes
- Well established ingredients combine to form a protective shield
- Soft paraffin, white mineral oil and lanolin alcohols combine to prevent moisture loss from corneal tissues
- Preservative-free – Well tolerated
A multidose tube containing 5g of eye ointment – provides coverage for 4 weeks (approx) with minimal wastage.
- The Xailin Night shield
- A combination of ingredients that creates a transparent, lubricating shield which protects corneal tissue against moisture loss when lacrimal film is unstable
- Many dry eye patients need night-time protection of the corneal tissue due to reduced tear production and evaporation of the aqueous layer.
- Xailin Night works to relieve symptoms and protect the corneal tissue.
- Date 18th November 2017
- Tags Dry Eye, Eye care products, Eye drops, Lubricating Ointment, Preservative Free, Xailin Night