We have taken the decision to temporarily close our doors with immediate effect. This is primarily to help with minimising the spread of COVID-19 and therefore reduce the impact on our already over-stretched hospitals. This is the responsible approach to the ongoing effort to fight the virus.
What we are doing:
• Delivering spectacles and contact lenses waiting to be collected.
• Contacting all our patients with booked appointments to postpone them.
• Offering advice regarding spectacles and eye health by telephone.
• Completing all spectacles ordered already and then delivering these to your home where possible.
• Repairing and replacing broken spectacles that are urgently needed – this will need to be arranged by telephone.
What we are not doing:
• Any routine sight tests.
• Opening for collections or adjustments or any non-essential purchases.
New opening hours
TELEPHONE CONTACT ONLY
9 – 11am Monday to Friday
Help us to help you in this difficult time – please ring us between these hours only as our messaging service is now unattended and check our website for the most up-to-date advice. Please do not attend the practice in person.
We are grateful to all our loyal customers’ continued support and understanding in these unusual times. Rest assured we will be ready and eager to offer you our usual service as soon as it is safe to do so.